Two season, One resort. Come and explore Les 2 Alpes in winter and summer!
Les 2 Alpes is situated one hour drive from Grenoble in the department IsÃ¨re. A beautifull sunny region with high mountain peaks, situated at the border of national parc ‘Les Ecrins’.
Les 2 Alpes ski area is suitable for all ages and for beginners and advanced skiers!
Some of the strong characteristics:
- 47 lifts approximatly 225 km of groomed pistes, which is 415 hectares of groomed ski area
- 96 pistes (12 black, 22 red, 45 blue and 17 green). Down in the village are 5 free pistes.
- Long runs! Descend from 3600 to 1300 meters without taking a lift, if needed, all by blue runs!
- Snow guarantee is 100% with the glacier that reaches 3200-3600 meters and 224 snow cannons in the whole area.
- A Freestyle Snow park at 2600m with half pipe, line pipe, big air, slope style, handrail and slide areas.
- The finest and longest off piste descent closeby Les 2 Alpes to the mountain village of La Grave is legendary!
- The ski area of Alpe D’Huez is nearby. You can reach it by bus or helicopter!
Ski and/or Snowboard lessons
Are you looking for ski/snowboard lessons? We highly recommend to contact Marco Cecamore (full qualified instructor).
Languages: fluent in French, English, Dutch and Italian.
Click hereÂ to visit his website.
For outdoor enthusiasts, Les 2 Alpes is a paradise where you can enjoy many outdoor sports.
The capital of the summer skiing in Europe, as the glacier at 3600 meters offers one of the best summer snow parks in Europe and a ski area of 90 acres.
2,300 metres of vertical drop, going from altitudes of 3,200 metres to 960 metres in one fell swoop makes it one of the largest bike parks in the Alps! For a mixture of abilities, Les 2 Alpes bike park offer from steep technical terrain through the trees, to technical easy beginner pistes. Hense, suitable for all abilities!
Les 2 Alpes is situated in the road cycling mekka ‘Oisans valley’. You can anticipate the famous cols and climbs of the ‘Tour de France’ and the ‘Marmotte’, for example, Col de Galibier, Col de Lautaret and also the legendary 21 bends up to Alpe de Huez.
Beautifull nature walks, picturesque villages, via ferrata, climbing wall, horse riding, tennis, rafting, golf, yoga and lakes. Introducing this year a new skate parc. The swimming pool right next to the hotel! Or maybe you just relax with a drink on our beautifull terrace
Also children can have the time of their lives; bouncy castles, trampolines, skate parc, pump track, luge, mini cart and mini golf! In the forest of Venosc is an Adventure Parc and also a swimming pool with slides.